New Patient Evaluation
New Patient Implant Evaluation only £45
Dr Trivedi will spend between 45 minutes to an hour with you during our 6 stage implant evaluation.
The evaluation enables us to create an individual and comprehensive treatment plan and costing based on necessary treatment to make your implant a success.
We follow best practice for clinical guidelines and take your health very seriously which is why implant treatment cannot be performed without a full evaluation.
Included in this evaluation:
- We will check the health of your teeth and create a digital map of your mouth.
- We then assess your gums and check for any sign of gum disease.
- We also evaluate all the muscles and glands in the head and neck.
- Following this we will also check all of the soft tissues in your mouth including the inside of your cheek and tongue.
- We will then take a look at the general health of your mandible bone and jaw joint.
- Finally we perform a bite analysis, and record how your teeth currently meet together.
These 6 steps provide a complete evaluation ready for implant treatment, including imagery to support the evaluation.
If X-rays are required to gain further information the additional fee for these will be £10 per small X-ray, and if required, £30 for a large X-ray of the jaws, teeth and bone.
We may also need to take a CT scan of your jaw, which if required normally costs £200 per jaw. However, if you proceed with dental implant treatment these costs are credited back to you and you will not pay any extra for these scans.
Please call or e-mail us if you have any concerns or queries regarding the new patient implant evaluation.